The Content Manager displays all of the titles in the Content Catalog, along with license information and links to view the content as well as manage categories and bumpers.
1. To search for a single title, enter a title or partial title into the search field. Titles with your key words will be displayed.
2. To search for multiple titles, there are three filters:
3. To clear a filter, select None or click on the filter to deselect it.
The Content Manager provides convenient links to update the category associated with titles. To update all of the titles for a category, please see the instructions under Category Manager.
1. In the Content Manager, click the Categories link under the title
2. Check or uncheck the field next to the categories, then click the Save button. The title will appear under the newly assigned categories in the Content Catalog.
The Content Manager provides convenient links to update bumper(s) assigned to titles. To update all of the titles for a bumper, please see the instructions under Bumper Admin.
1. In the Content Manager, click the number under Bumpers Assigned.
2. Under the Assigned column, select or deselect the bumpers by checking the field next to the bumper title.
3. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page, and the newly assigned bumpers will play when the title is selected in the Content Catalog.